I'm a huge fan of Goat Milk Soap. Aside from the fact that this is a smooth feeling soap on the skin, it lathers well and it soothes and hydrates the skin.
Here are 10 marvellously good reasons to use Goat Milk Soap...
1. Cleanses Gently Yet Deeply -
These are handcrafted bar soaps that contain no harsh detergents or harmful chemical compounds. It plays a key role in cleansing our skin by eliminating impurities. It also contains alpha hydroxy acids that break down the bonds between dead cells and remove the dull surface layer of the skin to give it a squeaky clean appearance.
2. Gives Healthy And Nourished Skin - it is packed with vitamins, such as A, B1, B6, B12, C, D, E, etc., and minerals, such as zinc, copper, iron, selenium, etc. Apart from that, it also includes fatty acids, amino acids, citric acid, antioxidants and enzymes.
3. Keeps The Skin Soft And Moisturized -
Goat milk itself is an emollient or natural moisturizer that gets absorbed by the skin instantly and creates a moisture barrier to keep it soft, smooth and supple for a longer period of time. It is loaded with proteins, fatty acids and glycerine, which contribute to its super hydrating and moisturizing properties. Conversely, the creamy texture of the soap gives a luxurious softness by penetrating the upper layer of the skin and reaching the cracks and gaps formed between the cells quite easily.
4. Prevents Premature Aging - Being rich in powerful antioxidants, such as Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, goat milk can keep our body free from the oxidative damages caused by free radicals. It also eliminates the layer of dead cells from the surface layer of our skin and reveals the new cell layers underneath. Both of these result in delayed aging and getting rid of premature signs of aging like the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and sun spots.
5. Keeps Skin Acne-Free - According to experts, goat milk soap is capable of giving tough competition to any other anti-bacterial soap available on the market, especially when it comes to treating acne and blemishes.
6. Relieves Irritation And Inflammation -
Regular use of goat milk soap can be helpful in relieving skin inflammation. It is known to have strong anti-inflammatory properties due to the presence of fat molecules in it.
7. Heals Skin Infections Quickly - Goat milk can soothe our skin without causing itchiness. It also offers effective anti-microbial effects.
8. Maintains pH Balance Of The Skin - It has been found that goat milk contains a certain fatty acid named caprylic acid, which lowers the pH balance of the soap and makes it almost similar to that of the human body. As a result, our skin can absorb most of the nutrients from the soap and prevent the attack of germs successfully.
9. Repairs Damaged Skin Faster - it is enriched with alpha hydroxyl acids, which removes dead skin cells and encourages the growth of fresh new cells in our body. It helps in repairing damaged skin, and giving us a younger, vibrant look.
10. Protects From Skin Cancer - Goat milk soap contains lots of selenium, which was proved by scientists to protect our skin from the damaging ultraviolet rays of the sun, keeping skin cancer at bay.