5 WAYS TO USE MICELLAR WATER
1. Cleanse your skin in the morning. The good news is you can cleanse without putting in much effort by using a micellar water. Simply saturate a cotton pad with the micellar water, then wipe the pad across your skin. Don’t forget to follow up with a moisturizer!
2. Remove makeup. Keep a bottle of micellar water near your bed so that you can remove your makeup even if you’re exhausted. After saturating a cotton round with micellar water, hold the pad over closed eyes for a few seconds for eye makeup removal.
3. Touch up your makeup. Sometimes, you may not want to remove a full face of makeup. In fact, maybe you just want to freshen up your eye makeup for nighttime. Because you apply micellar water to a cotton pad and then to your skin, this allows a bit more control for targeting specific areas that you may want to touch up. When applied to cotton swab, micellar water can remove and help fine tune makeup mistakes that may occur when applying eyeliner, mascara, or even lipstick.
4. Double cleanse. Want a deeper clean? Double cleansing involves first cleansing with a no-rinse cleansing option like micellar water, then following up with a rinse-off cleanser. Use micellar water to remove impurities from the surface of your skin, then use a rinse-off cleanser to get rid of any remaining surface impurities.
5. Cleanse your skin post-workout. Since micellar water doesn’t require you to be anywhere near a sink to use it, it makes a great gym bag pick. Stash one in your tote so that you can cleanse after a sweat session.